Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just stuff

wow I cant believe how fast the year is going! the last few days have felt like winter, it has been rather chilly and wet,

we lost one of our big shady trees the other day- well it wasn't ours it did grow on the footpath, but it was the tree I parked under in summer, the roots had broken one of the water pipes, not very interesting I know but it was a big tree and I'm pretty sure some birds lived in it!

yay we are going on a little family holiday in less than 2 weeks, we are staying just out of Victor Harbor in a little cottage called Frangipanni Cottage, at first dh said he is not staying in a place with that name but I think the spa won him out lol, it looks really nice and lonely (theres no other houses near by) and its only a few mins drive from Victor and Im sure there is a scrapbook shop there that I havn't been to before!

I am getting alot more sleep lately, although Ella is teething and it seems to be waking her, she has her 2 bottom teeth but one of her top side teeth is about to break through which seems a bit unusual, she is so cute, she sits now all on her own and she has just started to stick one arm out to me if she wants me to pick her up, she loves Bethany, it is just beautiful watching them sometimes, a couple of times in the car I have noticed them holding hands!

Bethany is into Jacobs old Hi5 videos mainly the Animal Adventures one which would have to be about 5 years old now- as Nathan has all his hair lol! and everyday I have the songs playing over and over in my head, and I cant get them out!

well I think it must be time for bed, busy day tomorrow- arnt they all when your a mum!

1 comment:

Emily said...

check out my new headline on myspace. Ha! I couldn't resist - it's such a cool poem!! Seeya Sunday Beautiful ;)