Thursday, May 3, 2007

Blog Challenge #3

blog challenge- fav spot-
ok heres my favorite spot in the house, the family room, its the room that most of the day is spent around as the kitchen and dining room is next to it so we use this room most of the time- and of course my scrapping desk is in the corner! you can't tell in this photo but that window is my fav spot to see things- from where I took this photo we can clearly see freight trains and huge ships that go out to sea via the Port river, I remember the first morning after we moved, back in January last year- the start of a 40 degree heatwave, I had very little sleep, boxes everywhere and Bethany was really unsettled in her new room (she was 6mths), I went to try and settle her and when I went past and looked out the window I could see the sun rising- it truly took my breath away, even now at night when I have to feed a baby I will sometimes stand here and look at all the lights or watch a huge fishing boat go out in the dark- it amazes me how blessed we have been with buying this house, and everyday I am so thankful for this house and this room!!

No comments: