Thursday, May 3, 2007

bleary eyed

have been so tired lately, Ella is waking during the night still and it is becoming soo exhausting!! when she wakes she is just wide awake- last night she woke at 11.15pm and went to sllep again at 2am!!! because she shares a room with Bethany I tend to get up to her a bit more than I would usually- I love babies but I am looking forward to when I can sleep ALL night in peace!

I am still trying how to figure out how to put photos up here but I need some help from my darling hubby or you Emily- I just can not figure it out

I havn't done alot of scrapping lately, I am doing a fiddly layout- actually its just covering chipboard letters and filing them with my new basic grey precision file set- which I Love! and combined with lack of motivation and tiredness I am having trouble getting anything done lately! I did finish my layout which I started on Saturday night with the SS girls I am quite happy with that one

Bethany gets her first haircut tonight! which I am looking forward to! I wonder if Mandy will mind if I take lots of photos! lol
ok the dishes are calling me

No comments: