Friday, May 18, 2007

feeling refreshed!


a quick post tonight before I go to bed and Mark comes home from the football, I cant believe another weekend is just about here!

I have had great improvement with baby Ella and her sleep- ear plugs are fantastic! lol!- no I think she is developing her sleep pattern now, she slept from 11pm till 5.15am last night, I was up at 6.30 this morning and I haven't felt too bad today! amazing what a good night sleep does!

I received my first poppy ink kit from blue bazaar yesterday, some nice stuff in the package but nothing is really inspiring me yet to use it, heres a layout I have just recently finished, the paper is American Crafts which I thought looked pretty cool, I took the photo of myself after we bought our first digital camera- I thought it was great that I could take pictures of me just to see what I looked like then delete them! the novelty has worn off now! I liked this one so I kept it and I put it in an old photo frame of Marks (I removed a Kylie Minogue picture first though- dont ask) and sits on his bedside table, I think when he first saw it he did think I was a bit vain!

well Marks home and I need to get of this computer and get some sleep!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Nat!! Have finally created my own blog! But will be awhile before i can be bothered actually blogging!! Love the 'vain' photos of you - haven't we all taken those?!

Karen L said...

Hey Natalie - great to see you blogging and being able to keep abreast of the goings on in your world. Love your layout and the photo of you is a really nice one. Know what you mean about digi camera - I love it that you can shoot off heaps of photos and pick the one you love best - no development charges either. Would be totally lost with out my digi camera

Emily said...

Thanks for your lovely comments!! Geez i love you girl! Now hurry up & blog, i always get disappointed when i check & you've yet to update! Love Grace ;)