Wednesday, May 9, 2007

crazy kids


I have been on a scrapping roll lately- even managing to finish a couple I had put aside to do 'later', this is a photo of my younger sister Emily and Jacob- this photo must be a couple of years old now and it really shows the special bond they both share, for nearly 2 years she was a teacher in a rural aboriginal community called Ampilatwatja- I hope i have spelled it right, I missed her like crazy as did Jacob, but she is home now and shes here to stay!!
Still not getting alot of sleep thanks to Ella- every few hours she is waking at night, when we get home from school in the morning she is ready for a nap so I am able to snooze on the lounge- as best as i can with Bethany climbing all over me! well she has awoken again and Marks out on a business tea- I keep asking why can't wives come out aswell! lol! so I better go and settle her

No comments: