Tuesday, May 15, 2007

mothers day



I was totally spoilt on Mothers Day! after a not so good night with baby Ella, Mark took Jacob and Bethany of to Church and I went back to bed while Ella had her nap so I was able to catch up on some sleep- what a huge difference it made! for the last couple of days I dont think I have been grumpy with either my kids or with hubby! Mark cooked me bacon and eggs for breakfast and he gave me a bag of Darrel Lea chocolate and a bottle of caramel baileys (mum that will take me ages to drink that, and I wont drink it before I need to feed Ella) and Jacob had spent all week at school making me gifts so it was a really nice day! I even managed to take pictures of the kids, I hadnt planned on dressing them all in white and blue either! unfortunately when I asked Mark if he would also wear his white shirt he said no lol!
For lunch we went to Marks mums and had KFC and for tea we had yummy pizza at my mums so we were pretty stuffed by the end of the day!
Well that was my Mothers Day hope you had a great one aswell!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Sounds like you had a nice day too. I thought it was so funny how you were telling your mum it was alright about the Baileys. No matter how old we are, our mums are still our mums.

BTW your kids look gorgeous in their matching outfits, I love it. But then you know that right?

Naomi