Friday, May 11, 2007

energy reserves running low


another weekend about to begin, ahh sleep in- I am so blessed to have a wonderful hubby who gets up every weekend as soon as the babies wake so I can sleep in just that little bit longer! I am so looking forward to bacon and eggs on Mothers day plus a good excuse to get takeaway for tea!

Baby Ella is still waking every few hours- even after praying each night for a nice peaceful sleep! lol! sooner or later my prayers will be answered! so each day this week the mornings I have felt like a bit of a zombie

Another layout I have recently finished of my little babies, they are so cute together, Bethany likes to help me out by giving Ella her dummy or a toy- even a bite of her biscuit which she gave her when I wasnt looking, I was alerted by bethany saying uh-oh lala (Ella) and just got the biscuit out of Ellas mouth before she choked! I love being at home with them and Bethany is such a joy.

well I think its time to hit the sack- Mark is waiting to play some game of guessing which album covers belong to what band on this game site and I really need sleep- big day tomorrow which includes going to footy!

Please if anyone is reading would love to hear a hello!!

till next time

No comments: