Friday, May 25, 2007

sisterly love!


I was in the girls room yesterday when I heard Bethany calling out to me and when I came to see what she wanted she was putting her arms around Ella and giving her a kiss!! of course I had to capture a picture of that - after a few more kisses to get the perfect shot she had had enough!

Ella is now sitting all on her own - she is growing way to quickly! she is also sleeping a whole lot better- whew!!!!

I finally started a bit of a fitness routine - a lost love of mine, jogging well sort of, I did 10 laps of the backyard, I had to stop as Ella wasn't to sure what I was doing and started to cry in her bouncer and Bethany was trying to chase me, if any of the neighbours were around we looked a bit funny! it took all of 3minutes I think! not much but a start! lol!

I had to go back to Coles yesterday as they are clearing blocks of Lindt chocolate for $1 so over the last couple of days I have bought 4 blocks of chocolate and a box of Roses for $2.50! which I bought for dh, so he would stop rolling his eyes at my vast amounts of chocolates that I have, not to mention I still have a few Easter eggs! I think I better increase my backyard laps to 20 tomorrow.

Bit of a bust weekend coming up, I get to get out of the house tomorrow albeit with dh and the kids in tow, but its Westlakes mall so I cant complain, I will just cover my ears when I hear all the grizzles about all the shops I want to go to!

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hehehe, cheap chocolate - always exciting! That's such a beautiful photo of your girls, how cute that Bethany wanted to show you that she was kissing Ella! Both your babies are growing so quickly & then there's Jake, nearly as tall as you & he's only 8!!
So i guess you'll be supplying lindt choc & boxes of roses for footy snacks then??!! HAHA ;)

Emily said...

Hey - good stuff, you changed the numbers on your slide show to word titles. Did my advice help then? Sorry but i don't have a clue about the other stuff. If it was a MySpace question I'd be able to help you out no probs!!

Emily said...

Brrr, just a little bit chilly today - did you get wet picking jake up from school? It poured down as i left class!
Tell me if you liked my poem :)

Karen L said...

Hi Natalie - what a gorgeous photo of your two girls - photos like these are definately worth treasuring, as they grow up way too quickly.