Tuesday, June 5, 2007

disorganized life!

I am trying to find some organization within my days, I can remember a time before marriage and children where every area of my life was organized, my days were all planned out, there was no urgency for food shopping, no need to work out what I was going prepare for tea for the week, I could let the washing pile up for a week (or 2), I could stick to my budget (actually I didn't really have one!), my purse and my handbag were cleaned out every few days- I prided myself on my organizational skills!

Now I get to the supermarket at 3.30pm with a shopping list I conjured up at 3pm in a rush to pick Jake up from school, walk around the shop with 2 bubs in a trolley, Jake asking for anything that takes his fancy and me still trying to figure out what I am going to do for tea, then getting to the checkout thinking surely I must have had time to better prepare myself for this while wondering if I have overspent on the budget, then I look around and see that I don't look like the only mother who is thinking the same thing!

The washing is starting to pile up here- not of any fault of mine! it has been wet just about everyday now, such a huge change for this part of the country, and winter has well and truly begun it is so cold now at night and Mark wont let me put my sleeping system on the bed - he gets to hot when I put it on- just as well I love him! lol!

Well I must organize something might start on my desk.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Well you've organised your blog - and it looks lovely!! Sometimes i feel a bit the same at school, like i plan for the week & set tasks for each day but more often than not, i get nothing done & i don't know why! It's just other stuff happens & it's good stuff. So you've swapped organisation for flexibility & you are doing a fantastic job!