Sunday, April 29, 2007

my weekend

Another weekend over and back to school tomorrow, which means getting up and ready on time- what fun!
have had a pretty busy weekend for my not so busy life (outside my home that is), Friday night was spent at the footy in the pouring rain- we got so wet! at least Port won!
Saturday night I met up with some girls from Scrapbook Station, I found it a bit intimidating to try and scrap alongside of Nic Wood, Kathie Link, Kate Mason and Samantha Dorn- girls whose work I have admired since I began scrapping! all week I swore I would be prepared so I would have an idea of a page I could just whip up- but no I wasnt really prepared and had left half my supplies at home! lol!
It has been raining everyday since Thursday now, its so nice to have all this rain and to see our lawn green again,
well I had hoped to scrap tonight, I bought more supplies last night- on top of my Tarisota package that arrived the day before so I am itching to use all these gorgeous papers but my brain is just tooo tired to create tonight, oh well Theres always tomorrow!!

No comments: