Thursday, July 5, 2007

I bought a dress!!!

I found a dress for Carmens wedding on Saturday! I prayed God would lead me to the right one and I found it in the last shop I looked in! for a while I thought I would just have to end up wearing whatever looked decent in my wardrobe! its a gorgeous black one - plus it was a steal! marked down and my size!!! I just need some shoes and stockings and I'll be all set to go! I think the last time I wore a dress was at my own wedding, I am so looking forward to Saturday and Mark bought a suit for it too! I'll make sure someone takes some nice photos of us.

The girls seem to be better now and Ella is just on the verge of crawling - still! I think I said that last time lol! and Bethany just gets more adorable with each day, she has begun to say 'wuv you' when I tell her I love her , at the moment she loves to stare at herself in my mirror (I dont know where she gets that from) she just stares at and talks to herself, this photo I took she had been staring for a good 5mins! she loves to go in my (our) room and look through my bedside drawers and now she can reach my perfumes, I usually find lipbalms and perfume around the house now , the door is missing its handle so we can't close it, I can't believe she will be 2 next Friday! where has the time gone?

Jake starts school holidays tomorrow - I love school holidays!! and not being rushed in the mornings, I asked him if he is excited about the holidays and he said sort of, he likes school now!

2 comments:

Rowena said...

Look forward to seeing a LO of you in the dress!;)

Chrissy said...

Yay for the new dress, sounds *gorgeous* Natalie, can't wait to see some beautiful piccies of you in it. :)

Chrissy x