Saturday, July 21, 2007

cutting back

I have really cut back my computer time over the past week, I was getting to the point of leaving it on for most of the day and simply wasting time on it, so this week I challenged myself to only turn it on at night after the kids were in bed, there have even been a few days where all I've done is checked the e-mails, I have been missing what has been going on in forums and blogs though, but it was something I had to take a step back from for a little while, so hopefully when Jake goes back to school next week I can begin to manage a 'disciplined' computer time!

the computer has also been playing up again and I have been unable to access photos and loading up images etc. which is a real pain, Mark has tried a few things but to no avail so it will still be a while before that will be fixed - I need photos for scrapping!!

Jacob has hardly been home over the last week with sleepovers at both his Nanas and tonight at his dads house and gee I miss how helpful he is with his little sisters! Bethany is missing him now when hes not at home, she calls him 'Doe Doe' and she calls herself 'C C' which we have all began to call her now! lol!

We have passed the halfway mark of winter and I am dreaming of the gorgeous spring days which will be back soon, I have had the heater on during the days lately and my hands are constantly cold.

Well I think its time I head of to bed for a decent sleep actually Mark just got some lollies out so time to snuggle and eat his lollies!

1 comment:

kathie said...

Happy birthday Bethany! She looks so cute admiring herself in the mirror, lol. Jamie has just started getting excited when he sees his reflection. I'm assuming that he knows it's him, seeing as he likes to stick his tongue out and watch what happens in the mirror. Too funny!
We are moving across the otherside of town, in answer to your question. Yes, we will be quite a way away from where we are now - over near Unley. We went and visited yesterday and checked out the new Mitcham shops - very nice. I'm finally starting to get excited. Funny how a nice shopping area will do that.