Tuesday, July 31, 2007

the chop


well today I finally got my hair cut! not all of it but practically half my hair is gone, I still have the length at the back but it is layered all over - it feels so much better and so much lighter, both Melissa and Wendy were so excited when I walked in to the hairdresser, my hair was at least half way down my back and really thick which created a huge pile of hair! I was at the hairdresser for just under 3 hours (I had a colour as well)!!!! but well worth it - I feel like a new woman! it is a bit hard to see in this photo how much I had cut of, but it was A LOT!!
If it wasn't so late and if I wasn't so tired I would upload some layouts but I will do that later, the girls woke a fair bit during the night last night for some reason, so I need some sleep!

No comments: