Saturday, June 30, 2007

more stuff

The dreaded cold season has hit our household, Jake has been fighting it over the past week, and now Ella and Bethany are showing signs of it, Ella's poor nose has been running non - stop today.

I took this picture of Bethany after she was fascinated at the rain drops on the leaves of the plants, typical that the only decent photo I managed to take half her face was covered by the plant! lol! and her shirt reads My dad is a hunk (rofl) well I think hes a hunk!!

I still have trouble posting photos on here, the other photo is Bethany playing (pretend) the Xbox with Jacob and yes I know hes sitting to close to the tv!

Well we are on the countdown now till Carmens wedding (my cousin) and today I cut out around 90 hearts for her bon boneire(spell), my arm just about fell off during the process! another week to go, I have to find something to wear this week for it, right in the middle of winter to, so praying the weather will be ok for it.

Well better trod of to bed, a great day topped of with my beloved Port winning, hopefully dh wont be as happy tomorrow when he watches his team! lol! I know I'm a bit mean!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hello Beautiful girl, lovely photos!! What a great footy weekend hey? Port winning & Crows losing - the way the footy world should always be!
I'm glad you liked my last post, it's funny how we both envy each other's life, how thankful we should be for each other instead of turning green (not that we're THAT envious, but you know what i mean).
Since i have weddings on the brain I've come up with a brilliant idea for my future wedding - wait for it... i want your girls to be my flower girls!!! lol how cute would that be & by the time i get married they'll be old enough to be responsible children!