Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Bethany!

our gorgeous little baby has suddenly (lol) turned 2! where the time has gone I'm not to sure! she was oblivious to what was going on, we gave her a few presents before Mark left for work, then Emily came over followed by Daniel and mum for lunch, I think Bethany was getting a bit overwhelmed that whenever someone came over she was given new toys! I think mum was a bit shocked that I had put a dress on her! lol! she looked so cute, mum caught her staring at herself in front of the mirror with her dress on while I was out!
for tea we had some party food and sang Happy Birthday which freaked her out a bit! then she opened up the rest of the presents which I bought today - I know I am very slack! then just before bed Sam came and dropped his present off, so by the time she went to bed her and Ella were both so tired.

I am spending way to much time on the computer lately and not accomplishing a lot else (in my spare time - I'm not on here all day lol) instead of scrapping I waste it on here, mainly with myspace lately, I have a few more friends now (blush) and commenting back and forth gets a bit addictive!

well I got to go to bed, one worn out mother here! how fast has this week gone! one week of school holidays left, its so nice not to be so rushed in the mornings!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man - only one week left of holidays!! It's going to fast!
And how addictive is MySpace - i would've been in bed ages ago but i had to message friends! And my eyes are so sore from this screen! I'm going to be grumpy tomorrow but at least I'll bring chocolate!

Karen L said...

Happy Birthday to Bethany - hope you have a great last week of holidays.