Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Wedding!!


Well yesterday was the big day for our cousin Carmen when she married the man of her dreams, we all had such a great day and I remained stress free all day! (I had a reading to do - a small one!) the reception was so much fun thanks to my younger brothers and sister and we learned that Sam can't be trusted with a portable camera! lol!!
The weather held out, it poured when we were in the Church and Emily said it was freezing for the photos, Carmen was the most relaxed and excited bride I think I have ever seen! it was just such a beautiful day for my Aunty Veronica and Uncle Nicky after all they have and are going through and it was even more special that Uncle Nicky was well enough to walk Carmen down the aisle, after all the photos I took the majority of them came out blurry and I only got 1 of Mark and I! and Daniel most of the photos you either had your eyes closed or pulled a face - not happy lol!
It was great to catch up with the extended family and we all had a fantastic day and night, by the end of it my face was sore from laughing (mainly to all the mischief Sam was getting up to!)
The reception was held at the Port Adelaide club rooms and unfortunately we lost and more misfortune when Adelaide won so a few Crows supporters including my dh delighted in rubbing it in!
I'll have to start scrapping some of these photos of my family!
Emily you made a BEAUTIFUL bridesmaid, I said to Mark after that I can't wait till you get married and I will be your bridesmaid!

5 comments:

Emily said...

WOW!! You are so quick with your blogs! Love the pictures you took - I'll give you a copy of mine too! Thanks for your lovely compliments! Carmen was a princess wasn't she - so beautiful! I can't wait till i get married - shouldn't be long now since i caught the bouquet!! lol - how obvious did Carmen & i make it??!!
You looked so gorgeous in your dress - slim & beautiful, you should wear dresses more often - you look stunning in them!

Nat said...

Gorgeous pics Nat, and yep your sister made a beautiful bridesmaid -= love the pink ion her :)
Look forward to seeing some of these photos scrapped :)

Carolina said...

What a great day for you and your siblings :) and i love the pink on your sister too :)

Karen L said...

Gorgeus photos Natalie - love the way you have put them in a film strip and commented underneath. what a clever chookie you are.
Your sister looked great - love the colour of her bridesmaid dress. Certainly looks like you guys had some awesome fun.

Karen L said...

Love the photos Natalie - love how you have put them in a film strip and commented underneath. What a clever chookie you are. Your sister looks gorgeous - love that shade of pink. Looks like you all had an awesome time.