Monday, April 6, 2009

'Memories' layout - this photo of the kiddies was taken a couple of days before Christmas, it is quite difficult to take a nice picture of 3 children together - I'm not sure why that is!

the next freaky photos are of Jacob, he recently had a scary school disco so Grandma took him shopping for a scary mask, which he enjoyed scaring his sisters with!

'A fine day' is a layout of myself with the kids, Mark and I took the kids to the Botanical Gardens on Adelaide Cup Day about a month ago, we all had an enjoyable afternoon out together.

'Picture perfect' is a layout of Bethany, the photo was taken about a year ago now but it is one of my favs, I have scrapped this photo before but I wanted to get rid of the paper and the scraps.

'I see you' is one of Ella, she was playing on her own with the sheets hanging on the line, so I got the camera out, which she wasn't to happy about!

No comments: