Friday, April 10, 2009

5 years ago today.....

We were married!! It is our wedding anniversary today and unfortunately I have spent it on the lounge not being able to walk very well, I have done something to my knee which has caused it to swell up and be very painful, Mark thinks its a bit suss as he has just started holidays and I end up on the lounge not being able to do anything!!! in all seriousness though I dont know what is wrong with it and am hoping I wont be out of action for very long (I am secretly hoping I will be back at the gym next week and not the 6 week time frame my Mum gave me today!)

Here are a couple of OTP things, the first is a Heidi Swapp mirror album which I covered a bit with rub ons, I titled the front with 'the boy, the girl capturing 5 years' I havn't finished this yet but I will add photos and journalling from the past 5 years, I used Jenni Bowlin journalling cards for it.

The next thing is a box I covered with (Jenni Bowlin again) paper, I lined the inside with some felt, I also used a Delish rub on.

Well I really got to get of the computer and put my knee back up and take another dose of painkillers and some chocolate!

Happy Easter!

6 comments:

Miss Claire said...

Hey Nat!

I've been covertly reading your blog since it came up at Nic's birthday last May.

Very slack of me not to say so earlier but I think your work is just gorgeous. Every picture of your kids makes me smile and when they're adults they'll really appreciate all your hard work in documenting your lives together. I know I would :)

Congratulations on your anniversary and I hope your knee heals soon.

Claire xxx

Karen L said...

Congratulations on your 5th wedding anniversary. Hoping your knee heals quickly and you are back enjoying life again. Natalie I think your mini album is just gorgeous and what a beautiful idea to document some of the memorable moments of the past five years.

Emily said...

Hey Nat,
I love my little things box!! It is adorable - thanks heaps!!
Love me
xoxo

leanne dalton said...

Hello Natalie,
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.Love your work.Your children are georgous.Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day and got spoilt heaps.Even maybe breakfast in bed.
Send our love to your family.
X Leanne (also Bruce,Alex & Connor :-)

Unknown said...

Congrates..
Nice Post.
Accommodation Australia

Emily said...

Do we have to wait another five years before your next update???!!!