Friday, March 20, 2009

back once again!

Back again after a couple of months which flew by rather quickly!
I have already posted a few more layouts in previous posts just now as I can only upload 5 photos at a time, and Im waiting for Mark to come home after a full day at the clipsal - yes its nearly midnight! Im sure the cars have been in bed for quite a while now!

Layouts, first is of Ella and myself 'sweet moments such as this' I love this photo of Ella she looks so sweet!

'she loves to do puzzles' is of Bethany and her love of puzzles, she spends half a day putting a puzzle together only to take it apart and start all over again! I finally got to use my K&CO puzzle pieces with this layout!

'ellas rose' is of Ella and her rose which she received from her Daddy for Valentines Day! Bethany received one aswell but she was too shy for a photo! (Mummy received a bunch of Lillies!)

'love, merry and joy' is a Christmas layout I completed a couple of months after Christmas,


last up is 'moments I adore' another cute one of Bethany and Ella.

3 comments:

Rowena said...

man - you've been busy! I'm impressed :) All your work is beautiful

Emily said...

Finally she's back!!!
It's so boring without your updates :) So when are you going to do some layouts with pictures of me. Here's some ideas: Sisters (me and you) / We love Aunty Em (me and the kiddies) etc etc. Then i can frame them and put them up on my feature wall at my new house!!!
;) love ya and love your layouts (even if i miss out!)

Karen L said...

Natlaie it is so good to see you around - I have missed you. I agree with Ro, I am super impressed with all your gorgeous layouts, and I can't beleive how many you have got done.