Friday, April 10, 2009

Here are a couple of other things I have been doing lately, the box was a plain one I picked up from a discount store, I took the fittings of then painted it and covered it with paper which I can't remember who made it, I loved the boy and girl on it!

The next thing I have done is an accordian album in a box, a pre-made album which I covered, I used a thick felt black ribbon for the spine, this will be an ongoing album of random shots from 2009, titled everyday moments 2009,I added a quote on the inside from Macbeth
which I really like
'I wonder what I did for God today;
How many times did I once pause and pray?
But I must find and serve Him in these ways,
For life is made of ordinary days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful quote! Didn't realise Shakespeare was so profound!