Monday, April 6, 2009

waiting for the holidays.....

We are all counting down to the holidays this week! both Mark and Jake start their holidays at Easter, it will be nice to have Mark home again!

More girl layouts here, this post and the previous post are all the recent layouts from the past few weeks, I have also done a a few 'off the page' stuff which I will photograph in the near future, anyway first up is of Bethany titled 'I'm not your average girl' a few nice shots of Bethany.

'lovely little girl' is of Ella, she is wearing her beanie - mindless of the fact it was a warm day!

'capture the joy' is of the girls and I, they weren't that interested for a nice photo!


here's another one of Ella titled 'Beauty, and using probably the only photoshop action I can figure out! (changing some of the photo to black and white).

Last one is of Bethany titled '& savor every moment'.

Be back soon!

No comments: