Thursday, November 29, 2007

scrapjacked entry

here is my first entry at having a go with an Aussie Scrapjack comp. with Celeste Vermeend being the inspiration, I have been admiring her work for a little while now so I found this one quite easy to do, Bethany is the little angel in this photo with her fairy wings, I also used a quote from Allen Beck which I really like and fits Bethany very well ....
A little girl can be sweeter (and badder) oftener than anyone
else in the world. She can jitter around, and stomp, and make funny noises that frazzle your nerves, yet just when you open your mouth
she stands there demure with that special look in her eyes.
A little girl is Innocence playing in the mud, Beauty standing on its head, and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot.

I used Rhonna Farrer paper with this layout- which is just gorgeous looking paper!

1 comment:

Celeste Vermeend said...

Hi natalie!

Thanks for the kind comments. I love the LO too!