Monday, December 3, 2007

December

December already! I love this time of the year!! so full of celebrations, love, presents and fun! I am so excited about Marks Christmas work party - which happens to fall on my birthday! we have our hotel room all booked and Mum is staying over to mind the kids, Mark and I can have a full day and night to ourselves!
We had the kids party on the weekend with Marks work, and the kids received a present from Santa, such fun!

I have a few more layouts 'blessed' is of Bethany and Ella taken on Mothers Day,
'Slow down' is of Ella, the photo was taken a few weeks ago not long after she began to walk, I used the wall in the photo to write the journalling and used a rub-on,

and the blue one 'moments like this I love', the
girls were sitting together on the chair swing outside, just giggling together and kissing each other, so I just had to photograph them and scrap it! the journalling is just how much I savour and love the moments I have with them!

I really must start scrapping Jacob, at the moment whenever I try and take a photo of him he pulls a face - very frustrating!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I know why you truly love December - cos it's your birthday month and instead of a day dedicated to you - you really want it to be the whole month focused on YOU!!! Hehe
You should scrap Jacob's faces... call it 'the age of frustrating faces' or .. 'the wind might change and you'll be stuck like that!' You don't need him smiling sweetly, he's an individual who lurves to push your buttons so scrap it the way it is!
Maybe with holidays coming up I'll get more of a chance to see you - i feel like it's been ages since we caught up!

Karen L said...

Great layouts Natalie - always love checking out your blog. Hope you and Mark have a great time at his Christmas party and that you enjoy your night away together.