Thursday, November 8, 2007

quick update!

wow another post from me within a week!!

have added a couple of layouts, this one of Jacob 'my love for you is unconditional' was finished a few weeks ago when I had a few days of those 'testing times' that I'm sure other 8 year olds put their mums through at some time! - although it was school holidays and he was getting a bit bored alot!

'live out loud' is of Bethany, I took this photo of her when I was hanging out the washing, she was playing with one of the towels that
was flapping on the clothes line - she was having an absolute ball and was laughing her head of! and I managed to take the perfect photo of her! so cute!!

These photos are of Ella feeding herself yogurt, shes getting to the stage where she wants to feed herself and on this day I let her!
not that much fun trying to clean her all up though! lol!

We are taking the kids to the Christmas pageant on Saturday - which will be fun! I was quite surprised when I asked Mark about taking the girls and he said yes - he may think again when it comes around next year! lol! Jacobs the one who doesnt want to go now, he thinks hes to old!


5 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh Natalie they are such cute photos of Ella eating. I love them.

Naomi said...

Natalie the photos of Ella eating are so cute. I love them.

Emily said...

I have just found out the great news... i'm soooo happy & so relieved - phew!!!

PS. Photos are very cute!

Chrissy said...

Awww! Look at those cute munchkin piccies!! Simply adorable Natalie. :-)

Chrissy x

Karen L said...

Natalie what cute photos of Ella. Definately scrap worthy. Love checking out all your layouts. So good to see you scrapbooking.