Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I have finally updated!!

I have been meaning to update my blog over the past couple of weeks but I don't need to convince anyone just how quickly the days seem to go by!

I fell into a bit of a slump with my scrapping - just after I had written how well I was going with it! I seem to be using a lot of 'fresh' coloured paper (if that makes sense!) must be the change in seasons!

The first one 'Who do I love - You' is of Mark and I taken on our wedding day,I did this one a while ago now, I used Love Elsie paper and the matted photo lifts up to reveal hidden journaling, I have also used burgundy ribbon and Heidi Swapp ribbon.
The 'dad' one I used a sketch from Creating Keepsakes - not entirely happy
with it but I love the photo of Mark and Ella.
Another dad one! lol! 'my daddy' is of Ella and Mark again - another simple one for me again! pretty sure I used Sassafrass lass paper for that one and a Heidi Swapp ghost shape (the love heart)

'two' is of Bethany, I love this photo of her, I have scrapped this a few times now and it was actually taken when she was about 18 months old, the layout is all about who she is at 2 and what she likes and says etc. I did this one a while ago now, I think I used Creative Imaginations and Collage Press paper.

The last one 'garden girl' is of Bethany I caught her playing in one of the bushes out the back, so I quickly grabbed the camera and snapped away! the photo is a bit blurry and it doesnt show the brightness of the layout, I used Scenic Route paper and a really nice pink linen cardstock, well thats the scrap talk out the way lol!
Ella is now walking just about everywhere! just over the past week or 2 she has really taken of! Bethany seems to have a lot more fun with her now, she likes to go into her room and call Ella and once Ella makes it in the room Bethany closes the door and they are both content to play in there for a little while! usually they pull out all the books and sit there and read them!

I love this time of year with only 7 weeks till Christmas, school holidays, Marks birthday then mine and summer just around the corner, I can't believe how fast this year has gone!

Well I promise I will update very soon - still have more layouts to share, I'll make sure I wont leave it a month next time! lol!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Well it's about time you updated!!! I've been waiting and waiting for ages! Your layouts are really beautiful - you always do a good job with photos & colours. My next scrap project is a wedding album featuring the 3 weddings i have been!!
My career in other people's wedding's is officially over - woohoo... time to celebrate!