Sunday, September 30, 2007

Not happy!!

What started yesterday as a day of excitement and hope for my footy team ended in total disaster and humiliation! we lost by a record loss ever in a grand final, by the end of the game all I wanted to do was to go and hide in a very dark place! and watching the game with Mark in the room I began to feel rather small! as hes a Crows man there was probably no greater game that Crows supporters could've watched with absolute glee!!! I just had to recently apologise to him for my behaviour, so thankfully footy season is over for us all now!

Heres another layout I have recently finished titled 'In his arms' I took this photo of Mark asleep on the lounge with Bethany.

The next one titled 'beautiful, lovely' is of Bethany looking at herself in the mirror (which she often does!) I used a gorgeous Delish Design paper with this which has very delicate lovely designs on it in shades of pink and soft green (you cant tell with this
photo) I glued beads for the title and I played around with photoshop to get the picture like that (not sure I could do it again though!) the poem reads 'when in the mirror of his love I look at my reflection, I accept myself for who I am with all my imperfection.' When I was a little girl I had a poster on my wall with that poem and the picture was of a girl looking at herself in the mirror, so I thought that would be the perfect photo for that!

Well thats all for today - I've done well over the past week with all my posts!!!

3 comments:

Rowena said...

oh dear Natalie...sorry about the footy outcome (being only aware of league and not that other funny code I hadn't been aware of the score being so dismal!)Next year is a new season :)
Great PS work too - loving all your LO's

Karen L said...

Sorry to hear the sad footy news Natalie - thank goodness it is over now and hopefully by the time the season starts next year, it will be a dim memory by all. Natalie you have been on a real roll with your scrapbooking also. Go away for a few days and come back and am amazed at all the gorgeous work you have done. Just need to get a bit of your inspiration now so that I can get a bit done also.

Gayle said...

OH DEAR! YOu must have found that very hard having your hubby a crows supporter..lol...and you had to apologize..whoops.
Cool layouts by the way