Friday, September 21, 2007

Been a while (again!)

Well its been a little while since I last posted, I have been waiting to post up my latest layouts but for the life of me I can not figure out how to re size them through photoshop, there is only a few days left on the trial so I will wait till then as I have been on a good roll with scrapping lately!

Have been so excited this week with all the excitement leading to tomorrow, with Port Adelaide just one win away from playing in the grand final, I am of to the game tomorrow and have spent all week (actually 2 as we had last week of) counting down the days - I just hope we win!!!!!

Less than a week till my baby turns 1, both her and Bethany are just beautiful together! they play so well together and they bring me so much joy and bring many smiles to my face each day, I have managed to put up this photo which was taken a week or 2 ago - Bethany is so affectionate towards her little sister!

One more photo to share, a layout of Jacob which didnt go through photoshop so I was able to re size it, I want to do more boy and manly ones as have been doing lots of girl ones lately,

Anyway its after 11pm - way past my bedtime, a big day for me tomorrow, must get my beauty sleep!! Go the Power!!!

No comments: