Saturday, October 6, 2007

more layouts

We are in the middle of school holidays here, so I have been hearing a lot of 'Im bored mum', 'Is this all we are going to do today mum' and my favorite (not) 'whats for tea mum?' which I answer 'Jacob we haven't even had lunch yet so please don't ask me that yet'!

anyway here are some more layouts 'mine' is a photo of Ella and I taken when we took the kids to the beach last Monday, it was a gorgeous day for a public holiday, to cold for the beach but the kids had a ball building sandcastles and Ella eating the sand whenever she could lol!

the one called 'Natalie' is obviously a layout about me! dont really need any other explanation!

and the last one 'love you girls' is of Bethany and Ella, they are just the perfect pair together, Ella has begun to develop a 'little Miss Attitude' lately - she only just turned 1!! at times I can tell that Bethany is just not quite to sure about her feisty little sister!

Till next time!!


2 comments:

Karen L said...

Looks like you have been on a bit of a creative roll this week too Natalie, I just love seeing your gorgeous work.

Gayle said...

Lovely layouts Natalie. My girls were away for the first week of the holidays so i am yet to hear the whole 'I'm bored' these holidays. Although kids at my age are a little easier than at your age I suppose.
Have a fun second week.