Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Layouts

Heres a few more layouts I have managed to whip up over the past week, this one is of Ella, I gave her some nappy free time and her just sitting there like that was just to cute to forget about!
The Sweet Dreams one is of Bethany who refuses to nap in her cot during the day but quite often find her fast asleep anywhere in the house!
The other one -Your blooming smile is of Ella, I took the photo a month or so ago, just after she begun to pull herself up and she
started playing peek a bo with me outside in the cubby house!

Not a lot going on at the moment, we are at the end of footy season,
getting a bit nervous with both my team and hubbies team in the finals - and am really hoping we dont end up playing in the grand final together - which hopefully is highly unlikely as Port is just to good for the Crows! lol!

I have had to stop myself from checking out ebay on a daily basis as it was getting a bit expensive - in just under 2 weeks I have picked up some bargains!! 3 billabong jeans a top and a brand new Rusty jacket! I am getting a bit embaresed when the delivery man shows up combined with my scrapbooking parcels he comes here quite often now! lol!






4 comments:

Rowena said...

Great LO's Natalie. Hope your footy team wins...could be some tense times in your house LOL!!

Emily said...

Hey nat - the layouts are wonderful!! They are great photos and as always you've done a terrific job with them!
Footy was great wasn't it! So glad we got the weekend off - i'm going to go see something for kate on friday night with Dave & Kirsty.

Karen L said...

Natalie your layouts are just gorgeous, Looks like you have been quite busy, Great photos too.

Emily said...

Please update... it's been awhile!!!