Tuesday, September 25, 2007

layouts


Thought I would begin to update with some layouts, this one of Ella titled 'oops' is about her throwing herself all over the flip out sofa!, a couple of weeks ago when she began to be more confident on her feet she started climbing and throwing herself over this sofa and I would just find her like this just in her own little world - so cute! the rub on qoute I used is 'enthusiasm is a divine possession'

The other one titled 'sisterly love' is of Bethany and Ella, I used some gorgeous papers from Rita Marie and also used it to cover the chipboard letters, the border around the border is bits of pastel netted ribbon ties
I couldnt resist adding this lovely photo -yeah Port Adelaide made it into the grand final!!! unfortunately I wont be making the trip to Melbourne this time - too expensive, so my cousin is taking my spot and going up with my Mum and sister , will have to make do with watching it at home!

Still have more layouts to add over the next few days - so stay tuned! Emily leave me a message so at least I know someone is reading about my exciting life! lol!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Of course someone is reading!!! Your layouts look great - i can't believe your baby will be one tomorrow! Where has the year gone?
We are going to miss you on the weekend - footy just won't be the same without you there! I'm getting so excited, not just because of the GF but because i'm hanging out for the holidays!!