Sunday, June 24, 2007

finally some sleep!!

I am trying not to be too excited here but Ella has begun to sleep through the night! over the past 7 nights now she has had 3 nights of full sleep I'm talking from7ish till 7-8am, its not every night yet but a huge improvement from what she has been doing, I have still had a couple of nights where I have had to just let her have a cry then she settles down and sleeps! as pleased as I am about her sleeping through I am realizing that as she is our last baby, its a stage of my life (the sleepless baby stage) that I will no longer experience, she is growing so fast! I feel so blessed that I have been given the gift of raising 3 beautiful babies.

It has been so cold here that I am soo looking forward to spring - we aren't even halfway through winter yet! I'm just not a winter person - unless its raining (but then theres the dirty floors to clean from wet muddy shoes)

I had my first big shopping trip yesterday on my own, I had Carmens kitchen tea in the arvo but before that I was able to go to Westlakes on my own, Mark took the kids to his mums for lunch so I didnt have to worry about coming home to feed a baby, I was gone for 2.5 hours!! I even found a pair of roxy jeans to buy which I promised myself after Bethany was born and they were on special! so all in all a great day!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Yay!!! :-) Sleep makes such a huge difference to how you function during the day hey. So glad things are starting to head in the right direction.

Love Chrissy xx