Sunday, June 10, 2007

Holiday mode

we are in holiday mode here, Mark has just started his week off work and we are going away in a couple of days - we are so excited!! Jacob has been away all weekend as well, he had a sleepover last night at a friends house and tonight he is at his dads house.

Well my organizational skills haven't improved too much, I had to book the car in for a service before we go away and well because I left it to the last minute its booked in on the day we are leaving - whoops, I forgot to pay for Jacobs swimming lessons at school so I will have to pay that on the morning we leave and i had to get Bethany's eczema cream and because I am not at all organized couldn't book her in till the morning we leave - so its going to be a big busy day when we leave, if we ever leave lol! I must pack tomorrow!!!!

I did have some layouts to post but I need to photograph them again, instead I have a couple of Bethany, on the weekend while Jacob was playing the xbox, he called out to me to show me what Bethany was doing - blowing on the glass cabinet door! looks so funny!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

HAHAHA How funny is Bethany!!! What a character she is! Can i use those pics on my myspace?!
I'm sure everything will go smoothly the morning you leave. So what that things are left to the last minute - it all gets done in the end!
Have a wonderful holiday - you deserve it!!

Karen L said...

Sounds like something I would and have done Natalie. There has been many a time our car has been booked in too the day we are supposed to leave for a holiday.
Hope you guys have a lovely break and enjoy your family time together. Look forward to catching up when you get back.