Saturday, May 31, 2008

I cut it!!

Well I cut my long locks of!! A week ago I went to the hairdresser for my usual colour and word had got around (thanks mum) that I was ready to cut my hair, so as not to dissapoint my hairdresser I said 'ok we can cut it today!' - I was going to dwell on the thought for a couple of weeks! she really thinned it down and layered it, and now a week later I love it! I have had it so long for over half my life, it took a few days to adjust to my reflection and not see so much hair! I do miss my long ponytail though, like when Im at the gym and Im doing high impact stuff and my ponytail resembled a horses mane running a race and now my tiny little ponytail begins to fall out during my workout! anyway enough of my hair, or as Mark says stop looking at yourself and stop taking pictures of yourself!!

Here are a couple of older layouts first is Blessed is what I am, the photo is of Bethany and I, I was taking a self portrait of us 2 and I accidently took that photo of us and I love how happy I look!

Very ladylike is of Bethany, you probably cant tell through here but her little jeans are halfway down her little bum and I couldnt resist taking a shot of it! I also loved the new Daisy Ds range of paper which I used for this, I also have journalling on the side of the photo but I dont think its that noticeable through here.

I do have so many more layouts to upload and finish, I tend to leave the journalling to do at a later date, so at the moment I have quite a few that need journalling as their finishing touches.

7 comments:

Naomi said...

Hey Natalie I think your hair looks fantastic. Really really nice. But I understand what you mean about the pony falling out thing. That happens to me too. I am growing my hair long now. LOL

I love the Lady like LO of Bethany it is too too cute.

Karen L said...

Yes Natalie I think your new hair style looks fantasic also. It really suits you - I love your layouts too - always love checking out your work.

Rowena said...

& I like it! it looks very trendy mummy :) (and great LO's as always Natalie!)

Emily said...

I think your hair looks beautiful, i wish my hair had style like yours ~ biatch! lol
Come on already with an update please. Anyway i'm going to call you tonight cos i've got exciting (unexpected) news!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie,
Your hair looks great and I bet its so much easier to handle.
Absolutly love your scrapbooking pages.You are so taleted.And your kids are so beautiful.Say hello to your family from me.X leanne

Anonymous said...

Shit i have just checked out my comment on your blog Natalie.I think I should spell check before I press send :-)
Leanne

Chrissy said...

Wootwoo, I love the shorter do Natalie!!! :) :) I went from waist to shoulder last year and although it took a bit of getting used to I think I prefer it. ;)