Thursday, May 22, 2008

another post!

Im back within 2 weeks of my last post!!

I'll start first with some layouts first up 'precious' is of Ella (obviously asleep!) I have been having some 'trying' times with her lately - you wouldn't guess by her 'sweet' chubby little face!!

Next 'you shine' is of Bethany, I have been taking some real gorgeous photos of her lately, and shes starting to tell me to get the camera to take a picture of her if shes doing something!

'Cherish the moments' is a photo of Mark and I on the balcony of the Rendevous in the city, where we stayed for our anniversary back in April, because of Marks dark complexion its hard to make him out! - or its my poor photography skills!

Next another one of Bethany, she was behind a pole which is why theres only half of her in the photo, I love her whispy (unbrushed) hair and her delicate features.

last up another one of Bethany I think I titled it Happy, just another beautiful photo of her I just had to scrap!!

Not alot to mention, I am contemplating on getting my very long thick hair cut - and I mean CUT! - more on that on another post maybe!

Little 20 month old Ella has been testing my patience, when something doesn't go her way she throws whatever is in her hand (or whatever is close to her) then throws herself to the ground - at first I thought it was cute but now its starting to test me as it is happening more and more!

Well thanks for reading, will be back soon!!

5 comments:

Karen L said...

Your work is gorgeous Natalie - I love checking out your blog - cut all your beautiful long hair - that is a huge step. Looking forward to meeting you later in the year.

Gayle said...

Great layouts Natalie...my fav is the precious one..very nice!

Naomi said...

Yes all your work is beautiful. It will be good to catch up.

Emily said...

Hey Nat, love the layouts!! When are you going to do one about us 'sisters' hey?? I still need a photo for the sister frame you gave me. Anyway I'm trying to get a blog started for school news, when it's up & running you'll have to leave encouraging comments for me!

Anonymous said...

When are you going to leave a photo of your new haircut,? I think it is stunning.