Friday, January 18, 2008

more layouts!

Back with some more layouts, I have been neglecting the computer a bit lately and have spent my extra time scrapping! lol!

my first layout 'we adore you' is one of my favorite ones of Ella as a tiny baby,

next one 'devoted' is of my devoted husband of mine, I used a few of the Basic Grey Christmas line paper with that one,

another favorite photo of mine is of Jacob holding Ella titled 'he loves her this picture says it all', when I showed it to Jacob he wasnt impressed that I used pink on the layout!

this bright one of Bethany titled 'your deep blue eyes' is a close up of her pointing to the camera, which is why half her face looks distorted, I love how blue her eyes look,

and last one is of Ella title 'sweet, not always', such a sweet looking photo of her but I journalled about her mood swings, I used My Minds Eye paper with this one- beautiful paper!

Well better go do some housework, Mark has been back at work this week, trying to get back into a routine, we are back to getting out of bed at 7.30 and after a few weeks of sleeping in Im feeling rather tired at this time of the afternoon!



4 comments:

Gayle said...

Great Layouts! You've been busy..i still have only done 1 LO this year!

Karen L said...

Great layouts Natalie - have missed seeing you on the forum, but now I can see why. You really have been on a roll, love them all.

Carolina said...

Enjoyed catching up on all your endevours Natalie, and boy are you efficient in your scrapping!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, your Layouts look great! I have only managed one this year! Not sure if you remember me, but you left a note on my blog site a while ago, and I only just got it today, and I just wanted to say thank you so much. We have just moved to Adelaide, so I have neglected my blog big time!!! But thank you for your lovely comments. I honestly thought only one of my friends ever visited my blog!