Thursday, January 10, 2008

layouts!

Thought Id update with some layouts I have done over the past week or so, I have been able to do heaps of scrapping lately with Mark still on holidays, the kids unwell and with the weather we have just been hanging out at home lately, hes back to work next week so it will be back to getting out of bed at 7ish (this morning we got up at 9am!!! even with 2 toddlers!!) and back to a routine of housework, shopping and cooking! Mark is a bad influence at tea time lol, I cant count how many times he has said in the afternoon 'do you just feel like getting takeaway for tea tonight?' - what a very dear man! lol!

Anyway the layout 'Cool' is of Ella, she likes to wear Marks sunnies and hat,

'family' is of us taken at Christmas time, I used Autumn Leaves paper for that one - gorgeous range that line,

'1 empty box, heaps of fun' is of the girls playing in the box that our new washing machine came in, a very simple layout,

'The sweet things in life' is a photo of Ella with my mum, a photo of them both taken at Christmas, trying to take a photo of my mum is as hard as taking one of Mark!

last one 'Charmer' is of Jacob, the photos of him were taken back in April when it was his birthday - and he really is a charmer!!

Well thats all for now, I still have a few more layouts to upload so hopefully will do that over the next few days!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Natalie,
I can't believe it is hard to get a photo from such a charming woman as your Mother looks!