Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Catch up

A New Year has begun, the celebrations that occur in December have all been celebrated, so now we are all in relaxation mode!!

Mark is still on holidays till the 14th Jan, it is nice to have him home, and we have been spoilt with sleep ins, usual get out of bed time at the moment is 8.30am! although I wont mention I have had a few sleepless nights with the girls, Im hoping it was the heat and them both going through one of those stages!

Our birthdays were good, that was a few weeks ago now! mine was on the Saturday of Marks Christmas work function, so we stayed in a hotel in the city, we managed to have a wander down Rundle Mall and spent too much money in Haighs! - anyone from SA who loves chocolate would know all about Haighs! (not to mention how expensive it is, but well worth the money, lol!)

We had a beautiful day for Christmas weather wise, and our lunch was enjoyed by everyone, the photos here are all from Christmas, Jacob is in one opening up one of his Doctor Who toys, I could here him around 5am, going through his stocking which I filled with lollies, and at 6.30am he was so happy it was time we could all get up, I did have to tell Mark a few times to get out of bed lol! and I had to wake both the girls up, which explains why Beth and Ella both look bleary eyed!

The other shots is our family photo, and one of Ella and I, wish I had taken more of Jacob and the girls.

Well thats an overview of my life over the last week, I have begun to scrap again after a bit of a break, not to my doing, but the business of life! lol!

I wont mention our New Year celebrations, not after Mark got out the shower with a few minutes to the countdown and told me he was going to bed cos he was tired!!!!! needless to say I wasnt very happy with him, and as Ella had awoken beforehand and was up (it was VERY hot still) and Jacob wanted to stay up for midnight, I took them out the back to hear all the cheers and see if we could see some fireworks, but it was very quiet and we didnt see anything, so Jacob said it was the most boring New year ever!!!!


1 comment:

Karen L said...

Happy New Year Natalie. Love your family photo - think it is the first time I have seen a photo of you all together. Men - got to love them hey.