Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Back to School

Well we are back in the school routine, Jacob was more than happy to be back at school, hes in a year 4/5 class this year, it doesnt seem that long ago when I had to run out the classroom while his teacher held him because he was so upset at me leaving him! and Bethany is excited as she knows that playgroup starts up again on Friday.

Here are some layouts I completed a week ago before I had a few days of a big slump! I had been doing so well with my scrapping that I knew it was only a matter of time before I would hit a wall! lol!

I have done a 11 x 8.5 layout 'enough with the photos mum' is of Bethany and I, she was getting fed up with me taking shots of us both!

'Real Beauty' is a layout of Ella,

'Love U' is of Mark and I taken on Christmas Day,

'me & daddy loungin around' is of Ella and Mark,


and the last one 'my big baby' is another photo taken on Christmas with Ella - whos not really a baby anymore!

now that my scrap urge has returned, I will return at a later date with more of my stuff!

3 comments:

Rowena said...

Well - you got a lot of good ones done before you hit the wall LOL :)

Karen L said...

Some great layouts here Natalie - looks like you have been really busy - they look great think it is time to pass some of this inspiration on to me.

Emily said...

Hurry up and update please... I've been waiting like... forever!

Mum & I had a good time last night, and don't worry about being late - i got out of bed at 1.30! lol i did wake up at 8.30 and thought poor nat-she has to get up for the kiddies no sleepin for her! Then i rolled over and went back to sleep! How i love my sleepins! I also have some great pictures from last night which i'll upload for you later on!