Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hi again!

Apologies for another long break in my blogging world!
I have had a busy month, we had the scrap of faith retreat a couple of weeks ago, I flew up to Qld with Ali and Ingeborg on Thursday and we came home the following Monday, quite sleep deprived but it was all worth it! it was a great weekend getting to meet all the lovely ladies who I have gotten to know over the past couple of years, the weekend was filled with lots of laughter, fun and a little scrapping! I managed to do about 6 layouts which I still need to photograph!

So hear are some older ones, and I hope I haven't put these up yet,
first one is of Jacob and I with a long title 'I hope we keep this kind of silliness with each other, because sometimes we just like to take photos of ourselves'

Next 'all I wanted was a nice photo of us' is of Mark and I, I was hoping for a nice photo but of course Mark had another face in mind!

'enjoy your life' is of Bethany, I used a KI Memories transperant sheet thingy,

Next is 'Make me smile', a photo of Ella having one of her toddler moments,

last photo is of Bethany and Ella taken last week sometime, just a cute photo!

Unfortunately both the girls have the cold/flu so the past couple of nights I have been constantly up and down throughout the night, mainly with Ella, so at the moment I feel very tired, I am very grateful that Mark has gone into work late so he has been getting Jake ready for school and taken him just so I can have an extra lie in - what a sweetie!

I have also fallen into the Facebook trap! I have found some lost old friends out there - some still not sure if I still need to keep them as old lost friends! lol!

Well better go, I better wish my sister Emily a very Happy Birthday for Nov 25th and also Karen, hope you both have a great day, this is the time of year when it flies straight past!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks Natalie - I have had a great day! Thanks for your lovely presents. Your layouts are once again amazing - i love the photos that you take... you always know how to capture the moment.
Hope the girls get better soon - esp. Ella!!
Love me - the birthday girl!

Karen L said...

Thanks Nat - I also had a great day - hard to beleive that it has come and gone. It was really great catching up with you too and meeting you IRL at the SofF retreat. Can't wait for the next one. Hope the girls are feeling better soon. - can't wait for you to post the layouts from the retreat either.