Monday, December 1, 2008

retreat layouts

here are some of my layouts that I completed at the retreat - which will soon be one month ago - time has flown!

First up is 'me & you' a picture of Ella and I taken earlier on in the year,

Next 'its funny to be a bit silly sometimes' (the title is very similiar to a previous one of Jacob and I but I was stuck for a title!)

'Its your birthday today' is of Bethany taken on her third birthday back in July,

'you make my heart sing' is of Bethany again, I love this photo of her taken when we were away in October,


last one is simply titled 'I love her' Ella is quite challenging at times but theres no denying that I simply love her!

The Christmas tree went up yesterday and Mark totally surprised me by going of to buy some lights to hang up outside! I have been asking each year if he could put up some Christmas lights, and this year he finally gave in - they look really nice dangling from the roof gutters!

I am doing the December Daily journal that Ali Edwards is doing I finished of the finishing touches to mine last night, and I am really looking forward to completing this over the coming month, I will post some pictures of it soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has it really been almost a month? WOW. Your layouts are beautiful. Have fun with your December Daily Journal... will look forward to seeing the results.

Karen L said...

Man I can't beleive that it is nearly a month - this year has just flown - then again I guess we could say that we are a month closer to the next retreat. Love your layouts Natalie, and I also am really looking forward to seeing the results of your December Daily Journal.