Monday, July 7, 2008

Chatterbox layouts

A very cold and wet start to the school holidays today! I am back with some more layouts, all of these layouts (except for 'Play' one) were for a Blue Bazaar
Chatterbox challenge, the first one 'sweet' which is of Bethany is featured in the portal for the week and the other 3 plus another one was featured in the newsletter.
I was pretty proud of myself as it took me about 5 days to complete 6 layouts! I had 10 sheets of Chatterbox paper i had to use - very nice paper aswell! the 'Baby of mine' layout is like a fabric paper.

The 'Play' layout is of Bethany and Ella, I journalled about how they love to play outside, and the tiny photo on that layout is of Ella giving Bethany a kiss as she is laying on the grass - cute!!

Well just a quick one tonight as my hands and feet are freezing and Im longing for my nice flanellete sheets!




3 comments:

Rowena said...

I hadnt read the BB newsletter - so I went back to have a proper look! Great job!! :)

Karen L said...

Natalie these layouts are just gorgeous - so love that you have been scrapping up a storm lately and sharing them with us. I really do love your work.

Naomi said...

The layouts are just gorgeous Natalie. I love them.