Friday, October 17, 2008

another month gone...

sorry about that! these days just seem to fly by!

A few weeks ago we celebrated baby Ellas 2nd birthday! and boy is she a feisty little thing! thats her in the first layout here titled adorable, she looks like a sweet little toddler but really shes a little miss bossy! I have given myself a little break for a few weeks by not taking her to the shops anymore - she really is a handful! she is starting to be rather unkind to her big sister at times and I have to deal with Bethany complaining about Ella hitting or pushing her around, so I am hoping she will grow out of this! she must get this attitude from her father as anyone who knows me knows just what a placid girl I am!

Next layout is another one of Ella titled 'Lifes a beach' this is one I did for Pencillines, in the school holidays I took the kids to the beach for a bit, we only live a few minutes away from there but we hardly ever visit the beach, so one nice afternoon I took them for a bit of a play.

next one 'Hes my funny dude' is of Jacob and I, I did this for another sketch site but I never got around to posting it in.

'she doesnt get that frown from me' is of Ella and myself, she has a real big frown in this photo, I know my Mum would say that she definately has my frown but I think its another thing she got from her Father!

Last up is an old photo of Bethany 'shes a day dreamer', I did some hand stencilling on this one.

Well thats a handful of layouts, I do seem to be getting my mojo back again, I just need some fresh photos and everyone seems to be less willing to be photographed! we are going on a family holiday on Monday for a few days to Hindmarsh Island, down by Victor Harbour, which we are really looking forward to, then in another few weeks I will be in Queensland on the Scrap of Faith retreat, which I am really looking forward to aswell!

2 comments:

Rowena said...

beautiful work Natalie :)
Cant wait to meet everyone at the retreat too!!

Karen L said...

I have to agree with Ro also Natalie, I love to come check out your gorgeous work. I just wish I had a bit of your Mojo happening at the moment. I'm also looking forward to catching up with you and meeting everyone at the retreat.