Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I survived the heat wave!!

I am so glad that the weather has returned to a very comfortable temperature! it was the first time last night that the ceiling fan wasnt on while we were asleep in over 2 weeks, and I was awoken by the sound of quietness! I woke up around midnight and it was dead quiet!! I had got so used to the humming of the ceiling fan that I forgot just how quiet it does get at night - until Ella woke! my nights lately are so broken with her waking, it is becoming so tiresome.

Here are some more layouts, they are of the girls, I seem to be scrapping Ella more than anyone else, she features in all my layouts here, I love the photo in 'Lean on me' Bethany (the older one) is leaning on Ella, I know I have said this before but I just love watching them play together they are the best of friends!!

Well it is a quick update tonight its 11pm - way past bedtime, one day till the Easter break and from tomorrow night my hubby and I will be on opposite sides again! lol! footy is back!!! my team plays tomorrow in a rematch of last year grand final, and as like any other Port fan I do not want to relive that awful moment!


I will leave with a message for my Mum, it is so nice to have you home again, I did miss you when you went on your long holiday! (and it wasnt because I needed a babysitter!) I love you Mum!!!!

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Pleased to hear the heat wave has passed - there is nothing more draining, than constant heat. Natalie your layouts are gorgeous, your girls really look like they enjoy each others company. Hope you guys have a very happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your message, i'm glad to be home as well. Imissed all my babies.