Wednesday, August 8, 2007

sympathy please, I'm sick!!

Over the last week all of us has been hit with this awful flu, with Mark and I the last to deal with it, hes been home from work all this week, I feel so tired and unwell and having to deal with a toddler and a baby on the move is very tiring!! Jacob went back to school yesterday after nearly a week of and Bethany is returning back to her stubborn self lol! she was the sickest one, on the day I took her to the docs she spent all day on the lounge laying down poor thing, so anyway hopefully in a few days we will all be back to our normal healthy selves!

On another note heres another layout I finished a few weeks ago, I love this
photo of Jacob on our wedding day - (Mark and I), Emily took this of him after he had had enough of the day and all the photos that were taken!

Well I think I need to rest and put my feet up, the kids are all in bed and all I feel like doing is going to bed too!

3 comments:

kathie said...

Oh you poor things. Everyone's been so terribly sick this winter. It's no fun, is it?

LOL, yes, I win by a good 11 years. But thanks :D

Karen L said...

Natalie I am sorry to hear that you have all been struck down with this flu. Praying for a speedy recover for you all. By the way I love the layout. A classic photo.

Katie said...

Hey Natalie I hope you are all feeling much better soon! The flu is such an awful thing to have.

I love your LO too!

Katie :)