Sunday, August 19, 2007

been a while!

I have been a bit slack with my blog lately - sorry Em!
We have all recovered from the flu and its taken me all week to catch up on all the housework and shopping!

Mark and I went out to tea last night with his company, it was a nice night and it was great to get out of the house and enjoy some yummy food, it was a banquet style meal which was finally served up at 9pm - I was STARVING by then, after having bacon and eggs for breakfast and skipping lunch knowing we were in for a big tea I saved my hunger for tea but gee it was a long wait!!! I wasn't brave to use the toilets as one lot was a unisex one and the toilet doors were clear glass until you locked the door then changed to a frosted look, another lot of toilets had fish in the cistern so when the toilet was flushed the water for the fish would disapear then rise up again! it was a big place - even had a driving range for golf players, there were 16 of us and the bill was in excess of $900, its good that his company does things like this for them, after tea we went to the bar for some drinks and finally got home at 2am, my poor mum was looking after the kids so thanks mum!!

Well not a lot else to rant about, I signed up on ebay yesterday and am hunting down a camera, what a huge world it is in ebay lol! I wasted a good couple of hours yesterday on it just looking! - probably not a good idea to join! lol!

I better get some housework done before I sit down and watch Port play, then of to mums tonight for tea while Mark goes to his footy, more yummy food for tea tonight!

2 comments:

Rowena said...

I'm scared for those fish - that must have been some place!! Glad you had some nice 'couple' time after being sick.
(and ebay IS dangerously addictive!)

Karen L said...

Good to hear that you have all recovered from your flu Natalie. That also sounds like some flash place you went out for dinner - glad the company was paying. Great that you guys had a nice night out together.