Tuesday, January 13, 2009

girl layouts

Here are a few more girly layouts I have completed over the past month or so, first up is of Bethany and I titled 'thats no fairy face', Bethany has started pulling faces now whenever her photo is being taken, and in this photo she was wearing her fairy costume.

Next is of Ella titled 'a snapshot' just a lovely photo I took of Ella.

Another one of Ella titled 'smile', shes the opposite of Bethany when her photo is being taken, she quite happily smiles!

Next up is of Bethany and Ella titled 'forever my little girls' I love this photo of them both!

Last one is another of Ella titled 'look at your face' just a photo of her with chocolate on her face - not that exciting!

I have become very addicted to a nintendo wii game that Mark gave me for Christmas - Animal Crossing, I visit my town at least a couple of times during the day and spend my time fishing and going into the city, I will soon be able to pay off my mortgage and hope to upgrade my house, it does also make me feel young to still be able to play the nintendo!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah I've beern playing my ds non-stop too. Animal Crossing can be really addictive at the start of playing it. Then i didn't play it for ages and when i did again my house was full of cockroaches and weeds all over town!!
Lovely lay-outs btw. When are you going to do a 'sisters' layout?? As in "my sister - the light of my life", or "my sister - the family favourite"?? etc etc

Karen L said...

Natalie you have been busy again. I love all your layouts - wish I had the time to scrap myself. Talking about new games - we just got "LIPS" a bit like "Singstar" except for the X Box, looking forward to having a play with it when we get home.

Karen L said...

Hey Nat, hoping everything is alright. Have missed seeing you around and just want you to know that I am thinking of you and missing you at SofF.